Last year, I set my focus on not one resoultion, but 20 goals, habits, lessons. It was a list, one I had on my fridge all year long. I got to check many things off, some still remain. Some were good reminders, like drinking more water, and eating more fresh fruits and veggies. Some were goals. All were lessons. So, since it worked well for me last year, I am continuing it this year.
1. Less time on your iPhone.
2. Learn to knit.
3. Send Happy mail.
4. Eat more veggies.
5. Drink more water.
6. Enjoy the outdoors, everyday.
7. Enjoy the pregnancy and it's challenges.
8. Pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet.
9. Attend Adoration more regularly.
10. Go on more dates with Scott.
11. Wear more color.
12. Improve my hooping skills.
13. Pray more, worry less.
14. Read at least 5 new books.
15. Read the whole Narnia series to the kids.
16. Try to make our house more home-y.
17. Say "I love you" at every opportunity.
18. Make time for crafting, product making.
19. Visit a National Park.
20. Remember to slow down.
Many of these were on my list last year, but they all help remind me what the focus of my day should truly be about; God, and people. People before things. It's hard to live that out everyday, when we get bogged down by the culture, and the stresses of daily life. I'll be printing this out again and putting in on the fridge, where I'll see it multiple times a day. Hopefully, I'll check them all off. ;)
What would be on your list??